The Uni-Racer is a modern interpretation of the cult classic, with each detail painstakingly re-edited with a modern sensibility, down to the smallest detail.
The tropical green dial of Safari features two silver and khaki subdials: a "Big Eye" 30 minutes counter and a small seconds counter. Taking a closer look, the wearer can appreciate the specific and shifting blue color of the subdial and chronograph hands, which was achieved through an arduous process of using traditional hand heating, oxidation, and other metal treatments. A keen eye will notice the engraved "M" logo in the acrylic crystal, reminiscent of the old days.
As the company names implies, the Uni-Racer was created through a process, much like a laboratory experiment, but the final product is a timepiece that is meticulously crafted, rich in details and history, and intended to be a new cult classic beloved by connoisseurs and casual watch fans alike.
Free express worldwide shipping.
Chronograph with large unique oversized counter
Case with detailed vintage polishing techniques
Dome acrylic crystal with engraved logo at center
Diameter: 39mm, thickness: 9mm
• SW510 BH M Elaboré hand-wound movement 23 jewels
• Diameter: 30mm Height: 7mm
• Center-mounted hour hand, minute hand and chronograph second hand, small second at 9 and 30 minute counter at 3
• 28’800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz) with 58 hours of power reserve
• Élaboré escapement, regulated to chronometer standard
• Unique Massena LAB gilt signature on bridge
• Stop second device
• 260 parts
• Manufactured in Switzerland
• Initial release of 35 watches in each color
• Available for immediate shipping
• Diameter: 39mm Height: 9mm
• Dome acrylic crystal 4mm
• 316L Stainless steel case
• Dome acrylic crystal with anti-scratch resistance treatment with engraved logo at center by Kyburz Cie
• Water-resistant to 5 bars (50 meters)
• Italian made leather strap with signature tang buckle
• Stainless steel circular grained case back with inside signature
• Individually numbered
• 2 year guarantee