An evolution of our first collaboration with UNIMATIC, our new release, U1-MLM finds its inspiration from the French navy of the 1960’s.
The U1-MLM represents an evolution of our first collaboration with UNIMATIC, born from the question “What would a UNIMATIC watch from the 1950s look like today?” The product was a modern, high-quality wristwatch that incorporated vintage touch points without relying on nostalgia alone. The result was a great success. For the Massena LAB Marine (U1-MLM), we find ourselves a decade forward in time, as this second collaboration takes influence and inspiration from the French navy of the 1960s. Each dial is its own shade of deep blue, ranging from ocean to navy, thanks to natural color changes that occur during production. Because of this, each watch is distinct from any other watch in this limited edition. All markers are carefully hand-painted for a crisp finish. An anchor is engraved on the case back, again evoking the French naval tradition. Each watch comes with a matching blue NATO strap as well as a French navy loop strap in olive with a centered yellow stripe. Limited run of 200 units. Made by UNIMATIC in Italy.
Due to the artisanal manufacturing process, there are slight variations in dial color. It varies from marine blue to sea blue.
Limited Edition of 200 pieces made by UNIMATIC
Unique “distressed” dial
41.5 mm Diver watch 300m water resistant
Stainless steel automatic watc
• Reference NH35 manufactured by Seiko Corporation
• Diameter: 27.4mm Height: 5.2mm, 24 jewels
• Power reserve 41 hours
• Automatic with bi-directional rotor and 41h power reserve
• -20/+40 Seconds per day accuracy
• Hacking feature
• Manufactured by UNIMATIC in Italy
• Limited edition of 200, each individually numbered
• UNIMATIC tough case, warranty card with unique ID seal, 2 year warranty
• Diameter: 41.5mm Height: 13.6mm
• Stainless steel case, aluminum bezel insert
• Double doomed sapphire glass coated with anti-glare
• Double crown seal
• Water-resistant to 300 meters
• French navy olive strap with centered yellow stripe
• UNIMATIC blue NATO strap
• Stainless steel case back with Marine anchor engraving and limited edition numbering