A classic black and gilt dial in a sleek chronograph case. An experiment, resulting in an exclusive set of pre-series prototypes, available only to our friends and family.
What is the Archetype 0.0? The product of a laboratory experiment, resulting in an exclusive set of pre-series prototypes, available only to our friends and family and not to the public.
Fitted in a sleek case of brushed and polished stainless steel, the black, glossy dial of the 0.0 is detailed with warm, gold markings, achieved only by recreating the same, traditional gilt techniques as those used in mid-century dial making.
The Archetype 0.0 features a deerskin leather strap in cognac brown with a signed, stainless steel tang buckle. Made in Switzerland.
Chronograph with a black, glossy dial and gilt sectors.
Prototype pre-series, exclusively for friends and family.
Diameter: 42mm, thickness: 13.5mm.
•SW510 BH M Elaboré hand-wound movement, 23 jewels.
• Diameter: 30mm
• Height: 7mm
• Center-mounted hour hand, minute hand and chronograph second hand, small second at 9 and 30 minute counter at 3.28,880 half oscillations per hour (4Hz) with 58 hours of power reserve.
• Élaboré escapement, regulated to chronometer standard.
• Unique Massena LAB gilt signature on bridge. Stop second device.
• 260 parts.
• Manufactured in Switzerland.
• Prototype pre-series, exclusively for friends and family.
• Watch to be delivered starting late March 2021.
• Diameter: 42mm Height: 13.5mm
• Double-domed sapphire crystal.
• 316L stainless steel case.
• Water-resistant to 10 bars (100 meters).
• Italian deerskin leather strap with signature “M” stainless steel tang buckle.
• Stainless steel circular grained case back with inside signature.
• Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel.
• 2 year guarantee.