The Erwin LAB02 is an update that experiments with a more traditional approach, featuring a gleaming rose gold sector dial for warmth and richness, and rhodium finishing for understated elegance. The classic design is still solidly anchored by a unique dead-second complication and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
On its dial, the Habring² ERWIN LAB02 is a simple, three-hand timepiece with a contrast silver and rose gold sector dial. The 38.5 mm stainless steel case is polished with a step bezel that frames a sector dial that recalls the legendary sector dials from the 1930s.
The sector dial is divided into four concentric segments. The markings are a deep midnight blue and numerals of each segment are raised and finished in rhodium for depth.
Another particularity of the dial is that the outer railway five-minute divisions are perfectly aligned with the jumping seconds hand. The feuille hands are also rhodium finished. Altogether, the contrast of the rhodium elements against the rose gold and silver dial results in excellent legibility.
Turning the timepiece over is a further delight with a display back that reveals the workings of the fully in-house caliber A11MS movement. Thanks to its patented architecture, the locking mechanism is mounted under a three-spoke bridge that puts the jumping seconds mechanism at center stage. Every jumping second captivates the eye and can be enjoyed on both sides of the timepiece.
Completing the sophisticated design, the Habring² ERWIN LAB02 is fitted with a handmade Italian leather strap.
Hours, minutes, dead beat seconds and in-house movement.
38.5 mm exclusive step case.
Sapphire glass front and back.
• Manufacture in-house Caliber A11s mechanical hand-wound movement
• Diameter: 30mm Height: 5.7mm
• Center-mounted hour hand, minute hand and jumping second hand
• 28,880 half oscillations per hour (4Hz) with 48 hours of power reserve
• Amagnetic escapement wit a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
• Elaborately refind by hand with polished edges, decorative grinding perlage etc.
• 65 service-relevant individual parts (126 parts in total)
• Manufactured by the Habring atelier in Austria
• Presented in a handmade Oregon-pine box with papers and spare parts
• Limited edition of 50, each individually numbered
• Diameter: 38.5mm Height: 10.5mm
• Stainless steel with step bezel
• Flat sapphire glass coated with anti-glare on both sides
• Double crown seal
• Water-resistant to 5 bar (50 meters)
• Italian made leather strap with steel tang buckle
• Sapphire crystal display back.
• Individual numbered