The ERWIN LAB01 jumping seconds represents a subtle blend of tradition and contemporary techniques. Its quality and finish are solidly founded on the very finest aspects of traditional haute horlogerie.
On its dial, the Massena LAB x Habring² ERWIN LAB01 is a simple, three hand timepiece with a deep black sector dial. The 38.5 mm bronze case is polished with a concave bezel that frames a sector dial the that recalls the legendary sector dials from the 1930s.
The sector dial is divided into four concentric segments. The markings and numerals of each segment are raised and finished in gold for depth.
Another particularity of the dial is that the outer railway five-minute divisions are perfectly aligned with the jumping seconds hand. The feuille hands are finished in gold. Altogether, the high contrast of the gold elements against the deep black dial results in optimal legibility.
Turning the timepiece over is a further delight with a display back that reveals the workings of the fully in-house caliber A11MS movement. Thanks to its patented architecture, the locking mechanism is mounted under a three-spoke bridge that puts the jumping seconds mechanism at center stage. Every jumping second captivates the eye and can be enjoyed on both sides of the timepiece.
Completing the sophisticated design, Habring² ERWIN LAB01 is fitted with a handmade Italian leather strap.
Hours, minutes, dead beat seconds and in-house movement.
Black Sector dial with gold plated numerals & hands.
38.5 mm exclusive aluminum bronze case.
Sapphire glass front and back.
• Manufacture in-house Caliber A11s mechanical hand-wound movement
• Diameter: 30mm Height: 5.7mm
• Center-mounted hour hand, minute hand and jumping second hand
• 28,880 half oscillations per hour (4Hz) with 48 hours of power reserve
• Amagnetic escapement wit a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
• Elaborately refind by hand with polished edges, decorative grinding perlage etc.
• 65 service-relevant individual parts (126 parts in total)
• Manufactured by the Habring atelier in Austria
• Limited edition of 50, each individually numbered
• Presented in a handmade Oregon-pine box with papers and spare parts
• Diameter: 38.5mm Height: 9mm
• Aluminum Bronze in three parts
• Flat sapphire glass coated with anti-glare on both sides
• Double crown sealWater-resistant to 5 bar (50 meters)
• Italian made leather strap with Bronze tang buckle
• Sapphire crystal display back
• Individual numbered