“There may be more beautiful times, but this one is ours.”
― Jean-Paul Sartre
Habring² x Massena LAB CFP Deposit
Introducing the Habring² x Massena LAB Chrono Felix Perpetual, or LAB-CFP, a monopusher chronograph and perpetual calendar featuring the all new, in-house Habring² caliber A11CP.
The dial of the Habring² x Massena LAB-CFP is inspired by the Patek Philippe reference 1518, an almost legendary perpetual calendar chronograph first introduced in the 1940s and a “grail watch” among the most determined collectors to this very day. Connoisseurs will feel the influence of the 1518 particularly strongly in the use of applied, Arabic numerals for the hour markers on the dial of the Massena LAB-CFP.
The monochromatic, black-and-steel dial of the LAB-CFP takes its conceptual inspiration from another medium: photography, and specifically film negatives. When developing a photograph using a negative, the brightest areas of the negative will, once fully processed, appear the darkest. This is the concept of the LAB-CFP, and the result is a striking, high-contrast, and easily legible dial.
The LAB-CFP is a monopusher chronograph perpetual calendar which displays hours and minutes, day of the week (at 3 o’clock), month and leap year indicator (at 6), day of the month (at 9) and moonphase and chronograph thirty minute counter (at 12).
The LAB-CFP is powered by an all-new, in-house caliber from Habring²: the manual-winding A11CP. This combination of a monopusher chronograph and a perpetual calendar is both a rare combination and a technical feat. When considering the small size of the caliber’s footprint, fitting inside a case diameter of only 38.5mm, this is an impressive technical achievement for an independent manufacture.
Production is extremely limited, and delivery is to be confirmed on a case-by-case basis. Approximately ten watches will be confirmed for delivery in 2023, with another ten watches to be delivered in 2024.
Due to current market conditions, the retail price of watches delivered in 2024 may change and cannot be confirmed at this time.
To confirm your order of the Habring² x Massena LAB Chrono Felix Perpetual, a deposit of $7,500 USD can be paid here on our e-commerce store. When your watch is ready to be shipped, you will be contacted with a balance invoice.
Any applicable taxes and/or shipping fee will be added to that balance invoice.
Limit of one watch per household.
• Manufacture in-house caliber A11CP mechanical hand-wound movement
• Diameter: 30mm Height: 7.3mm
• Monopusher chronograph with thirty minute counter at 12 o'clock
• Indication of day, date, month, leap year, and moon phase
• 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz) with 48 hours of power reserve
• Antimagnetic escapement with a Carl Haas balance spring in chronometer quality
• KIF shockproof pursuant to DIN and NIHS
• 21 jewels
• Fine adjustment via tangential screw
• Elaborately refined by hand with polished edges, decorative grinding, perlage, etc.
• Manufactured by the Habring² atelier in Austria
• Extremely limited production. Approximately ten watches to be delivered in 2023, and another ten watches to be delivered in 2024
• Estimated delivery to be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis
• Presented in a handmade Douglas fir box with papers, spare parts, and Massena LAB NFC card
• Glossy black dial with sunken, matte black registers
• Polished steel hands
• Applied steel Arabic numerals
• Silver indices
• Diameter 38.5mm, height: 12mm
• Massena-LAB-designed stepped case
• Monopusher chronograph with three correctors for calendar and moonphase
• 316L stainless steel
• Water-resistant to 30 ATM
• Exhibition caseback with apphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
• Consecutively numbered
• Two year guarantee