"The secret wish of poetry is to stop time."
― Charles Simic
Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB - Gold
We are proud to present our newest collaboration with Louis Erard, Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB in two variants: Gold and Rhodium.
Further evolving the aesthetics established in our first collaboration with Louis Erard, the dial of Le Chrono Monopoussoir is inspired by marine chronometers dating to the late 18th and early 19th centuries, especially those by Ferdinand Berthoud and Antide Janvier. Its frosted, gold plated dial further recalls the aesthetic of these marine chronometers.
Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB is a monopusher chronograph, showing hours and minutes, and a thirty-minute counter at 12 o'clock. The outer sector ring is rhodium-plated and circularly grained, and its counter is silvered opaline, creating an attractive contrast against the frosted texture of the main dial, which is plated with 2N gold.
Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB has a polished, stainless steel with a diameter of 43mm, fitted with a sapphire crystal.
Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB is powered by an automatic movement, the Sellita caliber SW500MPCa. Visible through its display case back, the movement features a custom rotor with the Louis Erard signature.
The watch is fitted with black, calfskin leather straps with quick-release functionality and is delivered in a Louis Erard presentation box with a warranty card and certificate of authenticity.
Le Chronographe Monopoussoir Louis Erard x Massena LAB is a limited-edition of 178 pieces (100 in Gold and 78 in Rhodium).
Free shipping. Shipping estimated to start July 17.
Limit of one watch per household.
Monopusher chronograph with thirty-minute counter at 12 o'clock.
Frosted, gold-plated dial with rhodium-plated sector ring. Blued steel hands.
• Automatic, Sellita caliber SW500MPCa.
• Power reserve of 48 hours.
• 25 jewels.
• Hours, minutes, monopusher chronograph.
• Custom, signed rotor.
• Manufactured by Louis Erard in Switzerland.
• Limited edition of 178 pieces: 100 in Gold and 78 in Rhodium.
• Delivered in a Louis Erard presentation box with warranty card and certificate of authenticity.
• Shipping estimated to begin the week of July 16.
• Limit of one watch per customer.
• Frosted 2N gold dial.
• Rhodium-plated outer sector ring. Silvered opaline thirty-minute counter.
• Blued steel hands.
• Doubled signed.
• Diameter: 43mm, thickness: 15.7mm.
• Stainless steel.
• Water-resistant to 50 meters.
• Display case back.
• Sapphire crystal.
• 3 year guarantee.