"I’d rather lose myself in passion
than lose my passion"
― Jacques Mayol
Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador Skin Diver
Introducing the Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador Skin Diver, a reincarnation of the vintage, original Merghulador dive watch, first introduced by Mathey-Tissot in the 1970s.
Originally designed and produced for both military and civilian use in the Portuguese market, the Mathey-Tissot Merghulador (Merghulador in Portuguese translates to "diver" in English) has, over the years, become a favorite among collectors and enthusiasts of vintage dive watches.
The amber dial of the Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador is, in fact, inspired by a watch from William Massena's personal collection and is exclusive to this collaboration.
The Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador features a fumé dial with orange indices and rich, white plots of lume for its hour markers, and date at three o'clock. Its rotating bezel has black minute markings, Arabic numerals, and a luminous triangle.
With a thickness of only 12.8mm, a diameter of 41mm, and a water-resistance of 200m, the Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador is an extremely wearable and practical watch for the summer months and beyond.
The watch is powered by the self-winding Sellita caliber 200, with 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4 Hz), 36 hours of power reserve, and 26 jewels.
The Mathey-Tissot x Massena LAB Mergulhador is a limited edition of 99 pieces and is available for immediate shipping.
An expedited, overnight shipping upgrade is available for United States customers.
• Self-winding, Sellita caliber 200.
• 28,800 half oscillations per hour (4Hz).
• Power reserve of 36 hours.
• 26 jewels.
• Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, date.
• Limited to 99 pieces.
• Individually numbered.
• Delivered with presentation box, papers, instruction manuals, and Massena LAB NFC card.
• Fumé amber dial with orange indices and rich, white plots of lume.
• Dial exclusive to collaboration with Massena LAB, inspired by William Massena’s vintage Mergulhador diver from his personal collection.
• Date window at three o’clock.
• Diameter: 41mm, thickness: 12.8mm.
• Water-resistant to 20 ATM (200 meters)
• 316L stainless steel.
• Rotating bezel with Arabic numerals and luminous triangle.
• Box mineral glass with anti-reflective, sapphire coating.
• Delivered with two straps: one black rubber diving strap, and one black rally style strap in calfskin.
• Two-year guarantee.