"Bronze is the mirror of form, wine of the heart."
UPDATE: U4S-BRZ-MLL is SOLD OUT, but there are still a small number of U4S-BRZ-ML IN STOCK while supplies last.
The UNIMATIC x Massena LAB U4S-BRZ-MLL is the first watch from UNIMATIC, along with its companion piece, the U4S-BRZ-ML, to feature a bronze case.
The U4S-BRZ-MLL takes its inspiration from the tales of the French novelist Jules Verne, such as Journey to the Center of the Earth and especially Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas. These stories, examples of Victorian-era science fiction dating to the nineteenth century, embody the exciting, adventurous, early days of diving.
The UNIMATIC x Massena LAB U4S-BRZ-MLL, features a tapisserie dial in deep burnt peat color; a tone-on-tone "ghost signature"; glistening, bronze hands; and rich plots of pale yellow Super-LumiNova for its hour markers. Its hands, displaying hours; minutes; and seconds, are also luminous. Its bronze case is brushed circularly around its bezel, and diagonally on its lugs for visual interest. On its titanium case back: a detailed engraving which echos the tapisserie motif from the dial.
Housed inside the 40mm bronze case is the automatic, Swiss-made, Sellita caliber SW200-1, with 28800bph, a power reserve of 38 hours, and 26 jewels. Water resistance is 300m. Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
Each watch is delivered with two straps for added versatility: a TPU strap in olive green with a bronze buckle, and a distressed leather strap, also with a bronze buckle.
U4S-BRZ-MLL is a limited-edition of 99 pieces and is exclusive to Massena LAB.
Bronze develops a unique patina when exposed to oxygen. Color changes to the bronze case of the U4S-BRZ-MLL are to be expected and will vary depending on the region of the world where the watch is worn. This patina is natural and is considered to be a feature of the design.
Limit of one watch per household.
Limited-edition of 99 pieces, exclusive to Massena LAB.
Tapisserie dial with tone-on-tone "ghost" signature and bronze hands.
Inspired by the stories of 19th century novelist Jules Verne, including Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas.
Featuring the first-ever bronze case from UNIMATIC.
• Self-winding, Sellita caliber 200-1
• Made in Switzerland
• Power reserve of 38 hours
• 28,800 bph with 26 jewels
• Accurate to +/- 12 seconds per day, up to +/- 30 seconds per day
• Limited-edition of 99, individually numbered
• Massena LAB exclusive
• Manufactured by UNIMATIC in Italy
• UNIMATIC tough case, warranty card with unique ID seal, and a two-year warranty
• Tapisserie dial in deep olive, with tone-on-tone signature, bronze hands, and pale yellow lume.
• Luminous hour markers and hands
• Super-LumiNova GL light old radium
• Diameter: 40m, thickness: 12.4mm
• CuSn8 bronze (brushed)
• Flat, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
• Screw-down crown
• Water-resistant to 300 meters
• Deep olive, double-faced TPU strap. Also delivered with a distressed, "milkshake" leather strap. Bronze buckle
• Titanium case back
• Individually numbered
• Tapisserie motif engraving